Clubs and Wraparound Care
Jubilee Primary School offers a range of before and after school activities which support parents with childcare needs and give children opportunities that enrich the curriculum.
Jubilee Primary School offers a range of before and after school activities which support parents with childcare needs and give children opportunities that enrich the curriculum:
Summer Term Clubs Timetable 2022
Places are booked through Parentmail. Each session costs £4.
Come to our reception, or call or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a place. Playcentre is open every day of the school academic year from 3:30pm-5:45pm except for the last day of term when school finishes at 2.00pm and there is no Playcentre provision. Once a term on parent evening days, Playcentre will be open from 2:00pm-5:45pm. A light tea and a variety of adult led activities are provided. From January 2022 the following conditions apply when booking a place at Playcentre:
January 2022 the cost per session is:
£11 – 1st child
£10 – 2nd child and other siblings (when all attend at the same time).
£8 – those children in receipt of eligible benefits (see paragraphs 9 and 10 of the
- All fees must be paid in advance for a child’s attendance for this provision.
- The booking of places is a commitment for a whole term.
- The full amount for booked days must be paid for regardless of whether or not a child attends the whole 3:30pm-5:45pm session.
- All children MUST be collected by 5:45pm. If any child is collected after this time then a charge
of £1.00 will be levied for each minute after this time until they are collected.
- Any outstanding fees which are yet to be paid to the school (Dinners/Breakfast Club) could affect a child’s place in the Playcentre.
- Payment for both Breakfast Club and Playcentre may be made using childcare vouchers, online with ParentMail or by cheque. Cash payments are not accepted
A range of clubs run by external providers such as: Drama, Spanish, Turkish, Gymnastics, Science, Puppet making, Karate and Fencing. We send out a termly letter with details of which activities are running each term and details of the provider. Places for these activities are booked directly through the providers.
There are also some clubs run by our staff members. Some are targeted at certain children/year groups and some are open to all pupils. You will receive direct correspondence if your child or your child’s year group is targeted for an additional club (such as an Infant Choir). For additional clubs open to all pupils (such a football clubs), an email goes out to all parents at the end of each term informing them what clubs are running and the window within which to apply. Places are allocated on a variety of criteria including if the child is Pupil Premium, overweight (for sports clubs) and access to other clubs. They then receive a text if their child has been allocated a place. There is no charge for these clubs.